Monday, July 23, 2007

~AlcaTraZ~[no escape issues]~

This is the first time that I create my own blog. . Blog means to me is an issues that has no sense at all or so called "chizmiss," .I misunderstand the meaning of the word blog that's why it is boring for me. This time as a newbie in this work, I'd like to make a blog that is interesting to each individual as best as I could.

I like to make an important issues that links to student on what present activity that they have accomplish in this university (University of Immaculate Conception). Alcatraz is the title of my blog, so that the readers would know that all important issues and every single part of it must been blog completely and no escape. No lies issues and all have to be the true stories. Absolutely you will also enjoy my blog I guarantee you that ^^,!!

No comments: